Tucson Employment Immigration Attorney
The ability to work in the United States, and to provide for your family, is perhaps the most pressing daily issue for an immigrant in this country. Likewise, the ability of employers to maintain an effective workforce while complying with state and federal immigration laws is increasingly critical. At the Law Offices of Matthew H. Green in Tucson, Arizona, we represent both employees and employers in employment immigration cases.
Act Immediately to Protect Your Employment Status
If you are en employee or employer seeking representation for your employment immigration matter, call 520-882-8852 or contact us today to schedule an initial consultation with the Law Offices of Matthew H. Green.
Securing a Work Visa
If you are seeking to resolve your employment immigration issue, there are number of options available to you. These options include work visas and business visas for employees and employers, including the following:
- H1-B visas that allow employees to engage in specialty occupations
- H1-C visas for professional nurses
- H2-A visas for agricultural workers
- H2-B visas that allow non-agricultural workers to provide temporary services or labor
- L-visas are available for intra-company transferees, typically multinational directors and managers
- P-visas for athletes and entertainers
- C-visas for continuous and immediate transit throughout the United States
- TN-visas are available for national of Canada and Mexico, admitted under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), who are seeking temporary entry into business at the professional level
For more information on how the Law Offices of Michael H. Green can help you resolve your employment immigration matter, contact us online or call (520) 882-8852 today to schedule your initial consultation. We accept Visa and MasterCard.