Visa & Residency Overview

(520) 882-8852

Non Immigrant Visa Law Firm

There are a variety of ways for non-U.S. citizens to enter the country legally. Some people are seeking permanent residency. Others only want a temporary stay in the country. Whatever your goals are, the Green | Evans-Schroeder in Tucson, Arizona, can help you obtain for the appropriate documents for your stay.

Permanent Residency With a "Green Card"

Successful application for a lawful permanent resident cared (also called a "Green Card") permits an individual to bring qualifying foreign relatives to the United States, provided certain criteria are met. Relatives who may be eligible for green card sponsorships include:

  • Fiancés
  • Spouses
  • Unmarried minor children
  • Unmarried adult children
  • Married sons and daughters
  • Siblings, provided the U.S. citizen is at least 21 years old
  • Parents, provided the U.S. citizen is at least 21 years old

Once individuals legally obtain lawful permanent residency, it is possible for them to pursue citizenship through naturalization .

The rules for obtaining, maintaining and transitioning to permanent residency are complicated. The government can be unforgiving if they are not followed. Since we understand how important it is for families to stay together, we will work with you toward your successful family immigration.

Temporary Residency Through Non-Immigrant Visas

Not all people who visit the United States want to remain here permanently. For these individuals, a range of visas are available for travel, study, investment or employment immigration. Each type of visa has its own application process, qualification guidelines and advantages. To determine which is right for your purpose, contact our office.

Some of the most common visas we help people obtain are:

  • H1-B for working professionals
  • B-1 for business visitors
  • B-2 for tourists
  • TN Visas for Mexican and Canadian working professionals
  • E Visas for foreign investors
  • L Visas for international workers
  • F Visas for students

In addition to helping our clients apply for new green cards and visas, we also help people to renew their green cards and visas. Removing the conditions of residency within two years of obtaining a green card is mandatory for those people who obtained their green cards through a relatively new marriage. In such situations, the green card holder must properly prepare and file the proper paperwork to ensure that he or she may continue living as a lawful permanent resident in the United States. At Green | Evans-Schroeder, we not only help people obtain lawful immigration status, but we help them keep their visas, too.

Visa requirements have become more demanding these days. Therefore, it is critical that you prepare your visa application carefully. Contact our office to speak with an experienced immigration attorney who will help ensure you have the necessary documents for your intended purpose.

We Can Help

To discuss how we can help you with a green card or visa issue, contact us online or call us locally at (520) 882-8852 or toll free at (877) 882-8852 to schedule a confidential consultation with a skilled lawyer.

We accept MasterCard and Visa.

Se habla Español.

Arizona's "Crimmigration" Law Firm

If you are not a U.S. citizen, and you are charged with a crime, you automatically have two legal systems that threaten to penalize you with incarceration and deportation. Our law firm concentrates its practice on assisting foreign nationals charged with crimes to avoid deportation.